The Shoat Statements

Random musings by the multiple voices inside my head.

We are surrounded by idiots. We all know that. But how can you be sure that the fellow next you is in fact, an idiot? Well, I've come across a simple test. A guy I knew to be a certified idiot sent me the following email, and by that he proved his idiocy. Now all you have to do is to send it to everyone you know, and watch who actually forwards it. Whoever succumbs to your trap is a certified idiot.


FOR ALL ITS WORTH GUYS!
Dear All.
Please pass on to all your friends and relatives the following mail from Nokia.
Nokia is giving away phones for free for Sri Lankans.Nokia is trying word-of-mouth advertising to introduce its product and the reward you receive for advertising for them is a free phone free of cost. To receive your free phone all you have to do is to send this email out to
8 people (for a free Nokia N70) or

20 people (for a free Nokia E61 i) or
50 people (for a free Nokia N95).
Within 2 weeks you will receive a free phone. (They will contact you through your e-mail address).
Please mark a copy to:-


Best regards,
Jean Neo
http://www.nokia.com.sg

Believe it or not, this is exactly how I got the email, which means that the loser who sent it to me didn't even notice that person he was supposed to copy the mail to was left blank. wouldn't that have been the first sign that this was a hoax? Or perhaps the sign would have been that this 'word-of-mouth advertisement' in fact, had no product advertising! So how would Nokia's products be promoted? I could go on, but I won't, since if you're reading this blog, you definitely don't need me to point out the absurdities on the above.

Idiots - I know they give us a reason to laugh every day, but do we really need so many of them?

About Me

My photo
Be true to your heart, and true to your conscience.

Blog Archive

Stat Counter


View My Stats

World Top Blogs

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites

Technorati