The Shoat Statements

Random musings by the multiple voices inside my head.

In brief, 8 suspects, aged between 16 - 21 have been arrested in Israel. What are they accused off? Being Nazis. That's right - 8 Israeli boys, who go about attacking homosexuals, traditional Jews, foreign workers and drug addicts. Sadder still is the fact that they frequently video taped their attacks. Their homes too, were mini shrines to Adolf Hitler.

WTF? What on earth is this world coming to, if young Israeli boys can turn to Nazism? Israel, born essentially because of the holocaust, inadvertently has given birth to the very Nazis they were escaping from. I find that I can't write anything further than summarizing the incident.

It's shocking, and more disturbingly, it scares me. I guess it's true what they say - you are your own worst enemy.

About Me

My photo
Be true to your heart, and true to your conscience.

Blog Archive

Stat Counter


View My Stats

World Top Blogs

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites

Technorati