The Shoat Statements

Random musings by the multiple voices inside my head.

See, I was never a big Shane Warne fan, but I could never deny the man's talent. Maybe it was that talent that made me think that this guy was fairly intelligent (bookmaker weather dealings aside, of course).

Imagine my shock when I read this morning that he had been caught cheating. AGAIN. That in itself is no sign of lacking grey matter, but the manner in which our illustrious Mr.Warne got caught is the killer - he sent a text message regarding a rendezvous point with his lover to his wife. WTF?? I mean, how dumb can you get - this is not his first time getting caught with his pants down either.

As per the press reports, Warne's wife was preparing their children for school when she got a message saying: Hey beautiful, I’m just talking to my kids, the back door’s open

Apparently, she replied by saying: You loser, you sent the message to the wrong person.

I'm not sure exactly how accurate these reports are (Warne is obviously denying it), but if it is indeed true, it really does make one wonder as to how stupid a person can get - especially when cheating.

Even in retirement, Warne continues to entertain.

1 comments:

Just my cheap 2 cents...yet again :)
Probably the guy was thinking about the wife also as he sent the text...sort of top of the m ind awareness as we say in advertising :)
and accidently sent the text to the wife instead of the other lady.

There have been many times i have typed what i was thinking into my mac and not what i was suppose to write in he first place... Sometimes people really can't multi-task and get things cross wired :)
Maybe it happens to Mr. Warne and Myself...but in myself i just laugh it off and retype :)

About Me

My photo
Be true to your heart, and true to your conscience.

Blog Archive

Stat Counter


View My Stats

World Top Blogs

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites

Technorati