The Shoat Statements

Random musings by the multiple voices inside my head.

Sometimes I feel
Like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
The city of angel
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I drive on her streets
'cause she's my companion
I walk through her hills
'cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds
And she kisses me windy
I never worry
Now that is a lie

I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
Under the bridge downtown
I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown
Forgot about my love
Under the bridge downtown
I gave my life away

- The Red Hot Chillie Peppers

1 comments:

Oooooooooooooooooh
Oooooooooooooooooh
Oooooooooooooooooh
oooooooooh oooooooh

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream of
Dreams really do come true.

Someday i wish upon a star
Wakeup where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemondrops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dare to
Oh why oh why can't i

Well i see tree's of green and red roses to
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And i think to myself
What a wonderful world

Well i see skies of blue and
I see clouds of white
And the brightness of day
I like the dark
And i think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colours of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
I also one the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands saying
How do you do
They're really saying I I love you

I hear babies cry and i watch them grow
They'll learn much more then we'll know
And i think to myself what a wonderful world
World

Someday i wish upon a star
Wakeup where the clouds are far behind me
Well trouble melts like lemondrops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Oh somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dare to
Why oh why can't i
I

Ooooooooooooooooooh
Ooooooooooooooooooh
Oooooooh Oooooooooh


-----
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Somewhere Over The Rainbow / What A Wonderful World Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KHo9z86rA
-----

Be Strong, your rainbow will come soon in some size, shape or form.

About Me

My photo
Be true to your heart, and true to your conscience.

Blog Archive

Stat Counter


View My Stats

World Top Blogs

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites

Technorati