The Shoat Statements

Random musings by the multiple voices inside my head.

Ok, got tagged by Scrumpulicious, so here goes.

The rules:

  • Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The random and weird stuff:

  1. I absolutely love Bon Jovi.
  2. I don't wear make up.
  3. I don't wear gold.
  4. I am a feminist.
  5. After a night on the beach, I realized that I believe in ghosts.
  6. I love anime, especially Doraemon & Lupin.
  7. I attract the jetsam & flotsam of straight male society. Proven fact.

The seven I'm tagging:

  1. Lady Divine
  2. Chaarmax
  3. Sach
  4. Pissu Perera
  5. Acromantula
  6. The Missing Sandwich
  7. David Blacker

Wanted to tag others as well, but looks like they've already been tagged...

2 comments:

He he.. thanks for tag. Thankfully my list is ready, as Darwin beat you to it. :)

Has no one anything worth blogging about for god's sake? It was bad enough with that whole ten things that make you happy shit. If you wanna know about me, go to facebook, or better still, buy me a drink and find out. Heck, people think I'm weird enough without my blogging about it.

About Me

My photo
Be true to your heart, and true to your conscience.

Blog Archive

Stat Counter


View My Stats

World Top Blogs

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites

Technorati