The Shoat Statements

Random musings by the multiple voices inside my head.

I passed. In spite of all the drama, alcohol, tears, stress, office, money worries... in short, the roller coaster life I lead. Can't say that I passed well, but looking at everyone else, I guess you could say that it's ok. At least I have the relief of knowing that I didn't waste a year, or a hell of a lot of money for nothing.

Unfortunately, I'm not happy. It's rather disappointing to think that I was actually expected to fail. People have an uncanny knack of ruining everything. Anyways. Hopefully, the joy will kick in again in a couple of days.

This might also be a good time to thank all my friends who helped me through it - the one who bought the books for me all the way from England, the one who chose to forgo his own pleasure by forcing me to study, the one who kept reminding me of what my priorities should be, the one who kept encouraging me despite my incessant whining, the one who bought me food when I was happy to starve myself and the three who were just there for me.

Thank you all. There is no way I would've passed without all of you.

9 comments:

Good show, congratulations.

Congratz!!!!

excellent!!! Congrats!!!
Now celebrate!! :D

Well congrats on what you have achieved.. But what I have experienced is that happiness is temporary.. Once you get through one hurdle you fall into another challenge in life.. that’s what life is… anyway its nice to see you thanking the people who helped you.. coz its something rare now.

congrats!! :D

Well done! Hope you had a great time celebrating!

hey congrats! remember theres always another exam around the bend though :S lol

Congratulations! Hope you partied hard to celebrate! :)

Thanks, everybody!

My celebrations consisted of getting a new hairdo ;)

About Me

My photo
Be true to your heart, and true to your conscience.

Blog Archive

Stat Counter


View My Stats

World Top Blogs

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites

Technorati